Hi! I’m glad you stopped by! Want to know more about Our Family of Five? Here you go!
Hello, my name is Alissa!
And I’m a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children!
A little background on myself. I’m 33 years old, I’ve been married for 9 years to my husband and we have three children that are 6, 4, and 2! (Whew!)
I stay at home with our children full time and I work about 4 hours (yes, you read that correctly ) a week as a mammographer.
(Hello, mammo machine!!)
I love staying home with my children and taking care of my home. I knew from a young age that I was meant to be a mommy.
Some days can be challenging, however at the end of every day I feel fulfilled knowing I was able to give it my all and love and tend to my children and husband.
When I’m not at work or home, I enjoy singing at my church. I’ve been a singer for many years and it is one of my secret talents not many people know of.
Like I said above, children are another passion of mine. I love teaching them, reading to them, singing to them, and just being silly! I should have been a teacher!
What I want this blog to be?
I want this blog to be a place where you can come and find out new recipes, tips, tricks or anything that has simply made my life easier. After all, having 3 children can really create some unique opportunities to learn some tips or shortcuts! I’m so excited to share!
*Some Random Facts About Me*
- I love to sing.
- I’m always up for a beach trip
- I love to swim and love, love, love the summer!! (2 facts in 1!)
- I really enjoy volunteering at my sons school.
- I love to bake and cook!
- I may burst into a Disney Princess song at any moment!
- I can knit but only one thing, a dish cloth (hmmm maybe I’ll do a tutorial!)
- I loathe putting the sheets back on the bed after they have been washed. AHH!
- My favorite color is pink.
- And lastly, but most imporatntly…my family is my world! Everything I do is for them and to make my children’s world a better place!
Occasionally my husband will pop in for some sharing time, so please be on the look out for some amazing content he has to share!
If you want to know more about me or have any questions, shoot me an email or don’t forget to subscribe so you can keep up with what’s going on with our family of five!